Friday, February 8, 2013

I do love red encaustic

O.K. Just one more red painting. I am going to take a studio break - I think. I am expecting one of my daughters to come to San Miguel next week and I will be helping her set up in her new apartment, just across a courtyard from my apartment.

I have another workshop on Feb.18 & 19th and after that one, I may take a break from teaching also. I do enjoy it, but it takes quite a bit of time rearranging the studio, preparing boards and making paint for the students. I would like to concentrate on private classes. I can really give complete attention to the student and zero in on the advanced techniques they want to learn.

Also I am sorry about not following up on my promised news letter. I can't figure out how to access the list through MailChimp and my brain is tired of reading all the instructions. You really are getting my thoughts about my work on this blog post.

Here is another re-worked painting. Once again, red saved the day.


We are having beautiful, warm weather - up in the 80's and I am looking forward to working in my vegetable garden. The winter has been mild and there are still plenty of greens growing, but it is time to plant some new varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.