Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feb. introductory workshop





Monday and Tuesday, I had the pleasure of introducing encaustic to four artists. It was fun for all of us. I love to share all my experiences with this technique and I make new friends. I encourage the participants to bring their portfolios to share their work with us.

I had been saying that I've worked in encaustic for 10 years and then the other day, I noticed dates on some of my older pieces and it has been 12 years! And I still have new things to try.

Everyone but Curt is coming back to the studio tomorrow for the advanced techniques. Curt is leaving town, but will take the advanced class when he comes back to San Miguel next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.