Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My alchemist daughter

My daughter, Renee Duval came to San Miguel for a short visit. She is the owner and creator of her line of healing products, Buddha Blends and Satsoma skin care. A few of my friends here already have used some of her great products.


Last evening I invited some close friends to meet her. She shared the story of Buddha Blends and her creative journey in personally fabricating these amazing, pure, energy changing and skin improving products.


I have been blessed by using her fantastic products for years. I'm proud of you Renee.

Check out her website to discover why luxury spas in the U.S. order from Renee and why she ships  internationally. http://buddhablends.com

A personal consultation with Agnes
Patton, Dawn,Agnes, Lena, Victoria, Judy and Renee. The evening wasn't serious

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.