Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I guess there is something positive about waking at 3 am and not being able to go back to sleep. I finally got up at 4:30, fed the cat, had coffee and got into the  studio shortly after dawn. I don't know if I have reached burn out on this series, or just tired after 8 hours working in a studio that is getting so cramped with all the paintings piling up.

I will not paint tomorrow. I have to catch up on errands, attend a 2 1/2 hour Spanish conversation class and buy wine. I am out!

Here is today's efforts.
This one I re-worked, adding more contrast. 60cm x 60cm

80 cm x 100 cm

80 cm x 80 cm
This one is still challenging me. I have re-painted it too many times. 80 cm x 80 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.