Sunday, August 7, 2016

Reverie, The New Series

Almost finished. Perhaps one more day day of work.
As I am in the last part of my sojourn on this planet, meditation and contemplation are most important to me. "Be still and know God" My daily prayer is "I will perform all duties serenely, saturate with peace"

This sense of peace has influenced my work for a few years now. Perhaps that is why working with my older colorful abstract does not pull me at the moment.

I am working on my latest series, "Reverie" and enjoying the challenge of accurate representation of the model, while keeping the paint strokes fresh and un-blended.

Here is what is happening, so far:




Detail
In process

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.