Monday, September 18, 2017

Life Gets In The Way

Hi all. I have been negligent in posting on this blog for a while. There just wasn't time.
The first of September, I went to San Francisco to see my oldest daughter, who is an art consultant for a gallery there.

My alchemist middle daughter flew from Phoenix to join us. And then to my astonishment, my three grandsons, whom I hadn't seen in years came from Seattle, Boston and Talent OR to surprise me.

It was a energy filled time trying to catch up with everyone. I felt loved, honored and blessed.
grandson #3

grandson #1


grandson #2


daughters #2 & 3

Nana and Ahanu

Valarie at Spirit Rock
And I have been working on more of the White Glove series. I seem to be running out of steam on this series. The last two ( not posted) have been a challenge and are now facing the wall while I wait for inspiration.




We had a wonderful event last weekend for my youngest daughter's sale of one or of kind, up-cycled, hand made decorator pillows. We had great refreshments, met new friends and I did an encaustic demo before we were entertained by a fabulous duo signing some of their special Argentine music.

Tomorrow, two artists are joining me in my studio for a 2 day cold wax workshop. I look forward to fun filled days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.