Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Much More Than Learning A Technique

I have been doing a lot of teaching lately; not only encaustic, but also cold wax and oil, drawing and painting portraits.

In all my classes, I not only teach you a technique, but also composition, seeing shapes, color mixing and more.

Se some recent examples of student work:
This is the result of the first two days of the intro to encaustic

Impressive work after the first 2 days. She made about 5 paintings

Lots of encaustic and tools are available

A lovely charcoal drawing from one of my young students

Another young student is learning to paint portraits in oil. This was a challenging one

A wonderful professional artist add the cold wax and oil technique to her list of tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.