Monday, August 24, 2020

Are you feeling anxious and/or lonely?

 We all are experiencing different emotions, moods and. thought at this challenging time.

I am curious. How are you are coping? 

It hasn't been particularly difficult for me, since I work at home and am used to alone time.

This has been a creative time for me. Some people I know are catching up on home repairs, putting together complicated puzzles, writing, gardening or drinking a lot.

Together with my daughter Cynthia Hamilton and another artist, Donna Stewart, we created a 2 week pop up store/gallery in a popular and beautiful restaurant in the center of San Miguel de Allende.

I am here today, meeting new people - with careful social distancing and wearing masks. These masks, by Maskology, https://www.facebook.com/maskology.online/ are one of a kind, beautiful, 3 layers with a built in filter. It is an interesting experience, including a few critics of mask wearing. I believe Mexican have a very difficult time with social distancing, hugging and avoiding festive gathering. I miss that too.


The photos below show our space 



Here are a couple of Donna Stewart's abstract paintings;




What will I do next week? I hope to redesign my website and continue posting paintings on online gallery sites.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.