Friday, September 13, 2024

The Upcoming Encaustic Academy

I have been working many weeks creating a new digital class; The Encasutic Academy The Encaustic Academy seems like a great way to share my passion for encaustic art and mygv extensive knowledge with others. I was inspired to take time for self-reflection and have chosen to focus on leaving a legacy through my art and teaching. Creating a digital class with diverse techniques can help many people explore their creativity and develop their skills in encaustic painting. Sharing my tips and memories will add a personal touch that can resonate deeply with my students. Here are some examples of some of some of the finished paintings in the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.