Thursday, July 15, 2010

Interrupted workshop






My Monday and Tuesday workshop was interrupted by an urgent request for me to go to the minister of something or others' office to file a complaint against the owner of the truck that had lost its brakes and hit my car, with me in it, on Saturday. I am lucky to be alive!

Being in Mexico, every legal form is pages long, must have three copies and takes hours to process... so I didn't get back to the studio for 4 hours and the understanding participants returned. We made up the missed hours the next day.

Sorry Cynthia, your eyes were closed in the picture. I will make it up to you after the advanced techniques class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.