Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finished the last image for an International competition

Why does the White Dove Call?
Peace Now is a competition being held in Pozos Mexico. It is to benefit Wings of Peace International, an organization with its head quarters in Florida.


Expecting the Change, 24' x 24"

Holding the Light 16"x 28'

"The Way is Not in the Sky. The Way is in the Heart"Buddha24" x 24"

It has been over 20 years since I entered a competition. It will be interesting to see if the jurors pick any of these pieces. Three of these I have posted before.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is "Expecting the Change" If the judges don't pick this glorious piece of art, you need to enter a better show. She is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The 'White Dove' is gorgeous and filled with beautiful texture and colors. Also the 'Change' looks so much better and now I can tell that her pregnant belly is the Earth when before I was not sure. The others are wonderful too. Ezshwan your paintings take my breath away! Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the comments. It is good for fresh eyes to see the work.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.