Friday, December 9, 2011

no Internet!

I have not had an Internet connection at home in a week. I confess that I feel isolated without it. Right now I am sitting in a comfy chair at the Italian Coffee Company, surrounded by others busy on their computers.

Telmex, the Mexican phone company, assured me today (my third visit to them) that I will have Internet service maƱana --- we all know what that means in Mexico. I also have been without a land line in 2 weeks. Interesting that the phone is seldom important, except to talk to family in the States, but the Internet --- that is a huge frustration.

I am almost finished with a new painting and will post an image as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.