Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mural Saturday in San Miguel

Nothing to do with the murals, but I couldn't resist taking a short of this glorious tree.
 There was a festive air in Colonia Guadalupe today. Many artists were given different walls in this neighborhood to cover with murals. What could be more Mexican than murals? This object of this project is to discourage graffiti and tagging which has become more aggressive in the last few years.

Crowds came out to see the artists at work on this beautiful warm day.
This is a regular wall, not part of the mural project, but I admire it every time I pass by



I bought mango water from this woman













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.