Thursday, May 30, 2013

What power does color have in your life?


The ebook is ready for your Kindle, phone, or computer. It is $1.99 from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D23HN5W 
You can learn healing tips, personality insights, color breathing, and color meditations. For instance, what does it mean if red is your favorite color? Or what kind of personality are you if you dislike red? Read about all the colors. Once you know a person's color preferences, you will be able to understand her better.
I used this information in my color seminars when I worked for 3 Ethan Allen stores. At first, I asked participants to write their name tags in their favorite color, but had to stop that practice, when they realized how much their color choices told others about their personalities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.