Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Everything Is For Sale

I am often asked if I have a hard time parting with my work No. I am delighted when a collector chooses one or more of my paintings.

I ,along with my daughter Cynthia, have put in a lot of time and travel getting ready for this Sunday's art reception at the latest gallery in a beautiful new hotel about an hour from San Miguel de Allende.

I have had several favorite paintings in my private collection for a few years and now I am ready to publicly show them again and I am adding them to this Sunday's encaustic show. If you are in the area, please stop by to see Cynthia's and my paintings and a collection of one of a kind, up cycled pillows. There will be something for everyone.
The New Car

detail of The New Car

reception room of Hotel La Villa de Pozos

announcement

The Street Musician

With Arms Wide Open


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.