Monday, November 27, 2023

Now is the time to book your 2024 workshop

I am offering a limtied discount; 10% off any workshop until June 2024 using the cetificate. Use it for yourself or as a gift for that special artist in your life. With comments or questions contact me at "ezshwan4art@gmail.com"
Here are some commments from students: Since your class, I have been so excited with this medium. I cannot tell you the response I’ve been getting! I want to thank you for that workshop. The WHOLE experience in your studio was so wonderful and think about often." J.I. Rode Island ​Thanks for giving such a great workshop!I really enjoyed it; The creativity is endless with encaustic!!! Thank you again for a wonderful class and for introducing me to encaustic painting. I very much enjoyed the experience and your kind, instructive energy made it possible for me to learn much in only two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.