Monday, November 6, 2023

The Joy of Teaching

I have been blessed to have shared my knowlege of the encasutic technique and cold wax painting for over 18 yeas years here in San Miguel de Allende. My classes bring me joy and I love being able to offer them. It takes a lot of preparation to make them right for each participant. I take time to decide where to focus on the techniques, how to fulfill the emotional elements of the class and then adding new inspirations. That will hopefully create a personal experience for each participant. I now ask those interested in experincing paintig with wax and fire (encasustic) to let me know when they will be in San Miguel and we can plan the dates of the classes that best suit our schedules.
We can focus on painting portraits or abstracts,transfers or photo encaustic. For more information please see my website. or contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.