Sunday, October 30, 2011

faces of Antigua, and a very happy me!






















I started drawing faces when I was 8 years old. Instead of working in my math workbook, I observed my classmates faces and was captivated for the rest of my life... It took me many years to even consider making a painting, or taking a photograph without a person the central focus.

I still love faces and here are some examples of my trip to Guatemala, including a shot of me enjoying my continuing dream of experiencing different cultures . I am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. What amazing photos you have shared with us. The bright colors, faces, postures, work, all lend themselves to art. I just know they will show up in your artwork soon, with your own style and flair. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guatemala is indeed colorful, and the people are beautiful, friendly and speak clear, pure Spanish. I feel creative juices beginning to stir.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.