Monday, October 29, 2012

encaustic home gallery

The power group and me

Lupita helping set up before the crowd arrived

in the studio

Closing a deal

The studio was a popular place

Art everywhere

Happy with her purchase

lots of material for browsing
Yesterday's open house was a great success. I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends; there were suggestions right from the start of the planning,  2 of them passed out invitations at the House and Garden tour in the morning, they moved the food and drink from the terrace into the apartment - to keep people of lingering up there and forgetting the art downstairs; They greeted guests, made sales, urged people to sign up for workshops, and supported me every step of the way. It took moving to Mexico to develop friendships with women like this. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.