Thursday, November 13, 2014

The website is ready

Although I don't think a website is ever finished when an artist continues to make art and wants to share it, for today, the site is up. I am sure I will be making changes everyday for a while.

One thing new that I am doing is offering older paintings for sale at much lower prices. Go to the site: http://www.ezshwan.com and click on SALE.

Now that the big job of building the website is over, I am excited about actually writing a newsletter that I have been promising for too long. It will be personal about my work and how it affects me, my feelings about work in progress, creativity, successes and failures, and much more. Please sign up on this blog with your email address to receive the newsletter.


Here are a couple of 6" x 6" encaustic paintings in box frames that on listed in the sale section

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.