Friday, November 1, 2019

Pre-Christmas Painting Sale




The framed original painting
This is how this painting would look in a simple black frame



From My Studio to Your Wall

Who on your Christmas list will receive a very special gift?

I have been working on smaller paintings that fit into a 16" x 20" white mat with backing, in a plastic sleeve. They are easy to ship and slip into a ready-made standard frame. I want to include free international shipping, just for the month of November and the first week of December. You can choose your own frame when you receive the painting.


I thought I could make a painting a day, but that hasn't worked out because I stared adding layers of encaustic, stenciling and transversals; using the techniques I developed for my latest abstract series. Many days of work went into each of these paintings. 

I still want to offer a temporary discount of 30% and I will pay for shipping. The original price is $295 on the portraits, minus 30% = $206, and I will pay the $50 shipping to the United States. If you live in an other part f the world, I will have to refigure shipping cost.

These are the 6 available paintings; matted and ready to frame.

detail

detail

detail

detail

detail

detail



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.