Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year, New Classes, Old Paintings

It's a new year. My bronchitis cleared up and I am ready to work and teach.

There have been several art tours of my studio/home/gallery during the holidays,  plus a House and Garden tour. Several people have enjoyed venturing into my special viewing room to discover older painting that I store there. The visitors are welcome to pull out any paintings that they choose. Some of these paintings bring to light work that I have forgotten about. One or two I realized that I want to paint over and others I am delighted to meet again.
lots of older paintings coming back to light

stacks.






A cold wax and oil painting I started in 2016 and finished in 2018 31' x 40"

 People frequently ask me about the encaustic workshops and when they will be. I try to offer at least one a month, but dates can be changed to fit your schedule if there are at least three people interested in the same dates.
For details and photos: http://www.ezshwan.com/classes-and-workshops.html

Here are the dates and information for the next encaustic workshops. Let me know if you would like to sign up or are interested in other dates. 

 Two day private workshop,; $550 $60 material fee
Some artists want the fast track to learning my techniques.
You will work side by side with me in my 
studio, creating your own work with direct input,
demos and suggestions from me.
The curriculum will be designed exactly to 
fit your needs.
deposit of $100 required.

Jan. 20 & 21, 2020
Feb. 10 & 11

March 9 & 10
April 20 & 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.