Sunday, January 19, 2020

What is Your Favorite Color?

What is your favorite color?

I am inspired to create a new series about the power of color. So far I have completed the red painting, "Tumbling Joy"" and I'm almost finished with a blue one.
Encaustic 32" x 40" Tumbling Joy


 I have been studying color for many years; I used this information in my color seminars when I worked for 3 Ethan Allen stores. It was the most popular seminar I presented  When I introduced his color presentation, I asked participants to write their name tags in their favorite color, but had to stop that practice, when they realized how much their color choices told others about their personalities.



I wrote a book about the power of color. The book  shows you how your color choices influence your health and emotions; how color touches you even if you don’t notice it or understand its force. The specific vibrations of each color triggers your personal energy field. It affects your moods, health and general well being. 60% of a person’s reaction to any situation is said to be based on color.
 Once you know a person's color preferences, you will be able to understand her better. This is available on Kindle.


Here is the process of the blue painting:


1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.