Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Short Video of the Fifty Faces


All the portraits are hung in the gallery. I have help to paint the back of the boards and get the hangers attached. Soon, I will be able to varnish all of them to bring them back to the original fresh colors.

I couldn't load the video on this blog. Please check my artist's page on FB to see it. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ezshwans-encaustic-paintings/132813546782502

I am delighted that I have a large portrait commission to start soon, It will be fun to work larger with the full figure.

Pictured is a painting from the series. "Her Journey" - a woman's journey to self-realization. I painted this early in the 1990's

"My God Has Been Too Small" oil and collage on board, 24" x 24"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.