Monday, November 28, 2016

The Painter and the Poet

My dearest friend, Agnes Olive is an artist, writer and poet. Her Raku creations are in many collectors' homes as well as in museum collections. She is the author of Letters from Pakistan - One Woman's Odyssey. ( available on Amazon)


Agnes was particularly charmed by one of my paintings from my last series. Reverie. While she was at my home for a lunch last week, I was privileged to hear her read some of her beautiful poetry. We realized that her poem, I Whirl to the Oneness was a perfect companion to my painting, The Key To Her Heart. Here is her poem and my painting.

 They complement each other. What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.