Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beautiful review

I just read this review of my memoir on Amazon, and I am touched and humbled. I don't know the person who wrote it, but I hope to meet her someday.
If you are interested in reading my story, you can download it in digital form:
An Artist's Memoir, Fireworks at Dawn:
http://tinyurl.com/9s37z7y


I found Ezshwan's amazing encaustic work online. All of her images are so well executed. I love her use of color and texture. Looking into the eyes of the portraits she paints, one can almost feel life in the images. I have been amazed with the variety and scope of her art, so I knew at once I would love to read her memoir.
I settled into a comfy chair on my deck and spent the entire day reading. This was my Summer read and it was greatly satisfying. True to the scope and variety of her art so it was/is with her life. It is amazing how harsh realities and struggle can shape a life into one who shares so readily and brings such beauty into the lives of others. Ezshwan is very much an inspiration to me and many others and I hope one day to meet her.
Ezshwan bravely tells her story in a heartfelt authentic way. I would highly recommend this read for anyone who wants to see genuine accomplishment and preservation through grace under pressure. Thank-you for sharing Ezshwan. :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.