Saturday, September 15, 2012

What inspires artists?


I am planning on writing a once a month newsletter on artistic inspirations. Of course I have my own thoughts which are personal that I will share, and I will interview some other artists for their input. Please sign up for the free newsletter and I would love to hear about your thoughts on inspiration.

Also I will post, within a day or two, another video on the process of a couple of my "Fantasy Females" from beginning to end. Here is a photo taken early in the creation.

Would you like to see more of this kind of thing?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. I love seeing other artists processes and studio set ups. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.