Monday, September 2, 2013

Puebla visit #2

Inside the Museo de Arte ContemporaƱo
 Today I continue to share photos of my visit to Puebla.

The city impressed me as an oasis from the cacophony of big cities.

Like most cities and towns in Mexico, the parks welcomed both young lovers, families and elderly adults. I can learn how to slow down from this culture.
A one person show
The combination of the ancient and contemporary in front of the museum
The park in front of the museum. Again the ancient ruins are incorporated into the setting

The side street entrance to the museum
Another example

The tranquil park is the setting for the contemporary art museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.