Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting for the wax

I have workshops planned and I am out of wax. The wax I used to get in Mexico City is available only in the dark amber and that I don't want. The white wax at the local art store is around $20 a pound, so I ordered wax from the States - that order was December 28. I hope it has arrived in Mexico by now. My charmed life in San Miguel de Allende can be a test of patience.

After the holidays and our show in the gallery, I had to catch up on all the things that are necessary in life; like renewing my hospitalization insurance (free) and getting a new drivers' license; that turned out to be a 3 day project. I will spare you the details.

I am getting inspired to get working in the studio, but in the meantime, I am working on art marketing for my online galleries and more.



Every morning, I go to our upstairs 360 degree room to practice yoga, Qi Gong and meditate. Yesterday was a chilly and cloudy morning and then the sun burst through the dense clouds for a few minutes and I stopped my yoga and grabbed my iPad to capture these photos.

I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.