Thursday, April 16, 2015

Portrait Project April 16th

I've realized that working 7 hours a day in the studio is just too much for me. I have to force myself to stop, but if I don't, I am really tired and notice that my legs and feet are hurting. Now, I have decided to stop at 3 pm to do other things, like study Spanish, study my ecommerce classes, work on my website, etc. Maybe even go to town and meet a friend. It is hard to get out of the studio, but 5 hours a days seems to be the right amount of time for painting.

Today's posting. I think this is as far as I want to go on this painting. I will put it aside and look at it in a couple of days.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.