Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Working on 6 Paintings

I took the morning off yesterday to go to the Tuesday market with my daughter and a neighbor. I bought 2 pair of pants - one with a Patagonia label, perfect for travel and a perfect fit. The price for each equalled $2 U.S. I also bought 4 blouses, 3 lovely linen and one a new studio shirt. (My old one was even too paint covered for me) We always start our day at the market with fresh juice or a green drink; look at the clothes; buy whatever else on our list for the day; for me it was more pots for my vegetables; my daughter Cynthia got a new cover for her iPad mini; fresh vegetables and fruit and then we end our market adventure with fantastic quesadillas.

We didn't get home until about 1:30, so I got a late start in the studio. I was able to continue working on 6 faces. Hopefully, I'll get a couple finished today. Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.