Monday, April 6, 2015

Portrait Project, the start of week 3

Here is a face from a friend that I haven't seen in many years. It is wonderful how this project is connecting and re-connecting me with friends, old and new and some people that I will probably never meet.

If you would like your image to be included in this project, please send me a photo of a close up of your face. Not an image with a lot of background. If I can't clearly see the details of your face, I can not paint it. I can't paint your eyes if they are covered with dark glasses. No babies or pets. Since these are free portraits, I will choose which ones to use and how they will be interpreted. Thanks for all your interest and support.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.